At the beginning of April 2018, the 4-star Brice Garden Nice Hotel, ideally situated in downtown Nice, joins the Best Western © affiliation which has more than 4100 hotels in more than 100 countries. After obtaining a 4th star in early January 2018, this new partnership will bring teams together to focus more on the customer service and to ensure increase the customer satisfaction. To achieve this result, the Best Western Plus Brice Garden hotel has undertaken many renovations in order to meet the strict specifications of the international brand Best Western©.
Room of the Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice - © Summer Hotel Group
It was the desire of the Summer Hotel Group Board of Directors to join the Best Western © affiliation. The Summer Hotel Group is a group of independent hotels in the Cote d'Azur region. It was created in 2004 by Bernard LENG, Founding President of the group to which the Brice Garden Hotel belongs. It is led by Laurent Rossi, Executive Director and Audrey Denis, Administrative and Financial Director.
The Brice Garden Nice Hotel becomes the 3rd Best Western © hotel of the Summer Hotel Group, which consists of 4 hotels in Nice and 2 in Menton.
By joining the Best Western © affiliation, the Board of Directors of the Summer Hotel Group and Georges Pradier, Managing Director of the Best Western Plus Brice Garden Nice Hotel, aim at putting the customer at the heart of the Group strategy, meeting, thus, strict standards in order to comply with the comfort requirements of international customers at perfectly-renovated hotels.
The hotel has decided to trust the Best Western © and join a worldwide network of more than 4100 hotels all around the world, including 300 hotels in France.
The Brice Garden Nice Hotel is today part of the collection of 4-star “Plus” Best Western Hotels. This was announced following a rigorous selection, meeting many quality criteria to offer a higher level of comfort and a personalized reception for each client.
Room "for Elle"
To obtain a 4th star and join the Best Western Plus affiliation, Mr. LENG, Founding President of the group has invested more than €800 000 for the total renovation of the hotel, including:
· New high-end bedding Simmons *****;
· Renovation of rooms (curtains, furniture, carpets, decoration) and bathrooms;
· Development of a new room concept, entitled "for ELLE";
· Setting up video-protection cameras;
· New televisions of 43, 49 and 55 inches;
· Nespresso machines in Junior Suite and Deluxe Room;
· Installation of international sockets;
· Renovation and decoration of the reception hall, the bar and the breakfast room;
· New business corner;
· Garden Landscaping, using new furniture, flowers and lawn turf and planting a new olive tree;
· Changing the signage, the blinds and the marquee;
· Set up a breakfast service in the room and a natural / organic corner at the buffet;
· New high-performance fiber connectivity for the free unlimited WiFi;
· Eco-label and green policy products.
This Best Western affiliation reflects the willingness of the Best Western Plus Brice Garden Nice Hotel to constantly outdo itself by best meeting the requirements of each guest. Comfort, Reception, and Customer Service: These are the key elements that your 4-star hotel.