Have fun with the family in Nice during your stay in one of the Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice's family rooms. We've picked some things to do with little and big kids for you. Make the most of your holiday to recharge your batteries with the family and make unforgettable memories with your children.
Your 4* family-friendly hotel in Nice
The Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice is the perfect place for your family holidays in Nice: special treatment for children with the VIK: Very Important Kid concept, family rooms sleeping up to 4 (Prestige category), private garden and close to Nice's tourist attractions.
© Alisa Chekorska
Marc Chagall Museum
Thousands of families visit the Marc Chagall Museum every year. Explore Chagall's world with your children on a digital experience designed to spice your trip up: the quest for the mystery artwork. Your children answer riddles and see the artist's world through play. This is the chance to learn and have fun!
Good to know: free entry to the museum for all the family on the first Sunday of the month and for under 13s all year round.
© Musée Marc Chagall
Kid's City is an indoor play centre with full air-conditioning. Kid’s City is open all year for children to run wild, climb, jump and slide in total safety! Most activities are suitable for kids aged 4 and over. It is located west of the city in Nice Lingostière with the Cinéma Pathé Lingostière, fast food outlets and shops.
A day out at Marineland
Just a 30 minute car ride from the Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice, Marineland in Antibes is home to 4 theme parks. Adored by children and adults alike, experience unique attractions in France during your family holiday on the Côte d’Azur:
- Marineland is the top European sealife park with almost 40 marine species and over a million annual visitors! Spend a day getting up close and personal with marine mammals on a trip to the park, pools and aquariums.. During the day you can see shows starring killer whales, seals and dolphins.
- Aquasplash is a family-friendly water park that only opens in summer. Young and old love cooling off in the pools, water slides and other water fun during the hottest weather. There's a variety of aquatic experiences offering thrills to adventure-seekers and more chilled-out attractions like the pirate island for little ones!
- Kid’s Island is a favourite among children. This family-friendly theme park is home to fun-filled play areas where you can see countless animals up close. Take your kids to meet farm animals on the Côte d’Azur: donkeys, ducks, goats, llamas, rabbits, pigs and ponies... The park gives kids aged 8 and over the chance to experience life as a keeper and help the wardens in their day-to-day tasks.
- Adventure Golf is a park where the whole family can take each other on and have fun on the different golf courses. All abilities welcome from beginner to professional!
Buy your tickets directly at the hotel reception with a preferential rate:
- Marineland: Adult 27 € instead of 39 € / Child 20 € instead of 32 €
- Aquasplash: Adult 23 € instead of 29 € / Child 19 € instead of 23 €
© Parc Marineland
Parc Phoenix is the perfect place to unwind with the kids and introduce them to the biodiversity of flora and fauna. A fantastic park that kids and adults love. This green haven is in the heart of Nice across the road from Nice Côte d’Azur Airport on the Promenade des Anglais. It is home to over 2000 animals from 70 different species in over 7 hectares of grounds.
The park is free for children under 12 so make the most of it! Plan a day to visit the entire park, there are play and picnic areas to make life easier for you.
Nice segway tour
Visiting Nice by Segway is a great leisure activity for families with teenagers and preteens. Over 14s can hop onto this funny machine to roll along the famous Promenade des Anglais just minutes from the Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice.
A segway is a 1-person electric vehicle made up of a platform with two parallel wheels which you stand on. Listen to a few instructions then you're ready to have fun exploring Nice with the family.
You can hire a segway from Mobilboard at 2 rue Halévy opposite the Promenade des Anglais.
Segway avec Mobilboard Nice - © journalduneniçoise
Book your Prestige room, which accommodates up to 4 people, for a family stay at the Best Western Plus Hotel Brice Garden Nice, for more comfort and space, directly on our website with the DIRECT code and enjoy a price up to - 15%.