We hope you are well in this unprecedented period, we missed you.
The Best Western Plus Hotel Brice Garden Nice is actively preparing for its reopening with the implementation of a stop-covid charter. Discover all the measures put in place to fight against the coronavirus and ensure you have a pleasant and safe stay.
In order to take care of you and to ensure the protection of everyone, we have reinforced our work procedures. The entire hygiene and cleaning standards for our rooms and public places have been adapted to the current situation as we want to provide you with a safe environment to stay.
- Housekeeping: During your stay, we will service your room only upon request in order to minimize the potential risk of COVID-19 contamination. Should you require additional linen (Bath and hand towels, bathmat…) please feel free to ask reception.
- Removal of non-essential objects: We have removed a number of items from the room, which are now available upon request: courtesy tray, pens, notepads, glasses, cups, cushions, courtesy toiletries…
- Protective equipment for the staff: We have provided the team with all the necessary protective equipment: Facemasks, gloves, Antibacterial hand gel, antibacterial wipes, face shields.
- Training: The whole team is trained on how to protect themselves and others from getting sick. They also have signed and are following our COVID-19 sanitary charter.
- Contact points: On top of the usual cleaning, special care is provided to the contact areas in the bedroom such as the toilettes, handles, light switches, telephone, kettle…
- Linen disinfection: Our laundry provider (ELIS) has reinforced its cleaning protocols, processing the linen at 60°C for at least 30minutes and following strict hygiene COVID-19 standards
- Quality approach: All our processes have been reviewed by an independent company, validating the conformity of the preventive’s measures in the hotel
In accordance with french government directives, our breakfast buffet is closed.
We offer either a room service with delivery to your room’s door with no extra charge or a take away breakfast.
We hope that local restaurants open as quickly as possible, meanwhile we have put together a few alternatives to help you find a great meal with ease.
Our hotel also offers a snack card with pizzas, bruschettas and ice creams.
Adaptability and flexibility for your reservations on the official website
In this period when everything is uncertain we have relaxed all our booking conditions. Book your next stay today - no obligation - no prepayment - cancellable until 10 a.m. on the day of arrival.
All measures are in place to welcome you serenely in the heart of Nice and we are looking forward to meeting you very soon. Take advantage of summer to discover our beautiful Provence-Alpes Côte d'Azur region in one of our hotels Summer Hotels.